Friday, November 2, 2012

Hands

Look at your hands, amazing aren't they? Our hands are a reflection of our life.
Our ancestors built this nation with their hard working hands, they raised generations of children with a gentle but firm hand. Their hands, and ours, show the effects of real life.
A couple years ago I looked down and realized my hands looked like my Grandmother's hands, and of course my mothers hands. What a wonderful gift, and wonderful memory of two incredible women.

Here are some of the hands I have had the pleasure of spending time with lately.


Three generations


Mother, daughters and grand daughters


Big sisters~little sisters


Sisters


Mom and Dad

Not every special photo needs a big smile or matching clothes. Sometimes we just need to capture a bit of real life, real memories, real people.

Capture a memory today
Jeanne


~~All of the photos on this blog are protected by copyright and are the property of Jeanne May and Brick Road Photo. Thank you for not reproducing them without permission.~~ www.brickroadphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one