Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hands Part 2

Hi y'all!
As I was composing last weeks blog about hands and the pictures we take of them.  I realized that I seem to have focused (so to speak) on more hands than I realized over the past couple of years.  I want to share a few of them I left off last time
                                         Sweet baby hand
                                          Hearts and Hands
                       OK so I really got hung up on the heart hand thing, BUT it's SO cute!
When someones hands are this beautiful, not to mention the bling, how could I not take a picture?
My all time favorite hands picture is this one. 
This couple has a gorgeous black lab named Widgi.  He is one of the family, it only seemed fitting his "hand" was in the picture to!
This is Widgi~~ Isn't he a beautiful boy?  See how he is  posing AND smiling? Such a good boy

Thanks for letting me share.  Give the hands a hand  (sorry that was so bad, couldn't resist)

Take Care and Keep Snappin"
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one