Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Auto Love

It's no secret I LOVE CARS! Actually all kinds of automobiles,  large, small, truck, car, sporty...oh my!  Last weekend was The Iron Horse Festival Car Show in Mineola, TX.  It was a gorgeous day with 200+ gorgeous auto's, all shapes and sizes.
Having done a frame up restoration on a 1968 VW bug about 6 years ago I have a huge appreciation for the amount of work and money that goes into each and every one of these beauties.  Now I realize my little VW project was tiny, (as was the motor), compared to these incredible cars, but it was a fun project and I was able to mark #6 off of my bucket list.  Besides, it was bright red and cute as a .....well BUG!  HA!    Anyway.....
Hope you enjoy a few of my favorites from this weekend.




The absolute highlight of the car show???  While walking through the car show we overheard one of the car owners telling someone "I am on my 6th car and my 4th wife, they just don't get this (stuff)."  I must admit we kind of giggled about it the whole day!



           Aren't the reflections amazing?  LOVE shiny paint!



                  Check out the hubcap on this little beauty.
OK now might be good time to mention that I don't take "traditional" photographs.  I LOVE the details, and this car show was loaded with them!  Heaven!





 
Oh be still my heart......
                         Gotta love a Mustang

        No car show would be complete without a pair of fuzzy dice


The Steering wheel of a 1932 Ford LOVE the color combination

            Can't leave out Chevrolet




 Amazing Texture!!





Hope you enjoyed a little sneak peak of the Iron Horse Car Show. I will be posting more on my website soon.


If you see a photo that you love and would like a copy without the brickroadphoto watermark, please contact me through my website www.brickroadphoto.com





Take care and keep snappin'!


Jeanne








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one