Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Side Notes of Arizona part 1

Hello Arizona!!
Thought I would share more than a few photo's of Arizona that weren't a part of the 100 Mile Capture.   So many things out there that need their photograph taken and not everything I think is photo worthy is spaced 100 miles apart.  I have broken them in to Part 1 and Part 2, too many pictures to put in one post, don't want to bore the socks off of you all at once!  OH!  and remember the "Eagle you won't forget" I mentioned in the last post??? Look for it in Part 2.  
I warned you I took a TON of photos.

Arizona started off a bit bumpy with a road construction delay that lasted long enough to get out of the car and (what else) take pictures!!  Thank you ADOT!
We were surprised to see how green it was in Arizona this time of year. Stunning!
The wildflowers were in full bloom on the mountain

We went up on the ridge at sunset and looked down into the valley where our family's home is.  There is s sign on their wall that says
"If you are lucky enough to have a cabin in the mountains, you are lucky enough"   
Very lucky indeed
We got to meet a few of their neighbors
 The Grinning Goat
 Fitz the Alpaca
This guy was so curious and so friendly.  He kept coming right up to my camera lens and touching it with his nose.  They have such great personalities!
 Russian Sage
I love the textures on this Palm. 
Thanks for looking!  Don't  miss Arizona part 2  (especially the Eagles photo)
 
Keep Snappin'
Jeanne
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one