Monday, August 5, 2013

Relaxing in a hot bath after a fun night

 
 
These are the glasses I use for props when I take the photo booth to an event. This weekend they attended a wedding. After a night of fun and making party goers look great the glasses usually need a bath really bad!
I love the bubbles and the reflections are from the overhead lights in my kitchen.

Proceeds from the photo booth are used to fund a project I started a couple of years ago after experiencing the loss of a good friend to cancer. The Eyes of Grace Project provides NO COST photo sessions for those experiencing a challenging time in their life. It is my way of giving back through photography. If you would like to know more about the project
http://www.brickroadphoto.com/the-eyes-of-grace-project/


"It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself." Ralph Waldo Emerson

The 100 mile photo project is about to begin, VERY exciting!

Have a fabulous week and keep snappin'
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one