Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Dragonfly Shadows

"Chasing shadows"
August 6, 2013





This is not the best dragonfly shot and of course doesn't hold a candle to the amazing dragonfly photos posted on the Dailies Photo Group I belong to...BUT I loved the shadow so had to post.
I followed this guy around for 25 minutes, in 100 degree heat, until he stayed still long enough to get a shot. ....of his shadow.
I am inspired by the dragonfly masters on the Dailies and will keep trying to capture one of these amazing little creatures.

Tomorrow morning marks the beginning of my "100 mile capture" photo project. On our road trip, which will cover 8 states and 4500+ miles, I will stop every 100 miles and take a photo of something. Regardless of where that 100 mile mark is. Could be very interesting.

Have an amazing day and Keep Snappin'
Jeanne


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one