Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Winter Formal Photo Booth Fun

 

Hi y'all!

Miss Jeanne and I took the Photo Booth to the Winter Formal in Lindale Saturday night. It was the first time I have been to a photo booth event and it was a blast!!    The theme was Mardi Gras Magic.  We had a great time!  This dance was a fundraiser for the Star Steppers drill team so we went shopping before the dance and found this great blue hat just like the Star Steppers wear.  Since this was a formal event I also got a new black bow tie.  I even got a new camera!  It was pretty exciting!
The photo booth was SO much fun!
I had a lot of fun with organizers. 
These are some hard working parents y'all! 
I had a lot of fun with the girls
They were all so pretty and very nice to me
Hanging out with the guys
Oh my...  I think I am blushing
We had a great time with the Photo Booth at Mardis Gras Magic. 
I smiled ALL night long!
 
If you would like information on the photo booth coming to your event please email or call Miss Jeanne at 903-805-5340  OR you can go to our website www.brickroadphoto.com  and send us a message. 
 
Have a fun day and
Keep Smiling!
Nik
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one