Thursday, February 21, 2013

Meet Nik

Hi y'all!
My name is Nik,  I am the new assistant and copilot to Miss Jeanne at Brick Road Photo
I can't wait to share my adventures with you as we  photograph some amazing people, places and things around East Texas.  
This is my new home office! Her name is Mimi and she is the Brick Road Photo Mobile Memory Studio.
Isn't she pretty?  She makes me smile.
I get to sit in the front seat and be Miss Jeanne's copilot,  shhhh... just between us...she NEEDS a copilot in the worst way, she gets lost a lot and drives way too fast  since I am new at this job maybe we should just leave it at she gets lost A LOT. ;-)
Here I am sitting on the poles Miss Jeanne uses for the Photo Booth.  They are kind of long and make the perfect seat for me so I can see where we are going.
 I LOVE my new job, it makes me smile!
Today it was too rainy to take pictures, so we drove to Longview to do a little shopping. The people are so nice in Texas, when I smiled at them through the van window, they smiled right back, some of them even waved! How exciting! 
I love to make people smile!
We are taking the photo booth to Lindale, TX on Saturday night.  Their High School is having a Mardi Gras Magic Winter Formal dance.  We were invited by the Lindale Star Steppers, I am so excited BUT I have nothing to wear to a formal event so Miss Jeanne and I had to go shopping.  Look what I found!  Some great Mardi Gras decorations and a very handsome black tie and a blue sparkly hat, just like the Star Steppers wear.  Exciting!
 
It was nice to meet y'all!  I can't wait to share pictures of how much fun we had at the dance.
 

I am new here and would love to hear from you and make new friends. I love your comments, they make me smile.
 
 
Keep Smiling!
Nik
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Nic I'm so glad to meet you! And between you and me I think Miss Jeanne needs all the help she can get. You make sure as she speeds down that long Texas road that she wears her seat belt, btw where is yours? Nic you are going to look so handsome in your outfit for the dance! I will surprised if you don't find you a "sweet little thing" too!! I love your ride! It is way cool. And I love the color. I have a jeep the same color his name is Reggie! Well nick I'm going to go now, but don't forget to post those pics I can't wait. And please try to keep !iss Jeanne out of the poky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very nice to meet you! Thank you for reminding me to wear my seatbelt, I will remind Miss Jeanne I need one. Maybe one day I can come to Utah and Mimi can meet Reggie. That would be a fun adventure.
      I will post pictures of me at the dance, I will be the one smiling!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy for your sweet comment. You made me smile!!

      Delete
  3. Hey Nic! Looks like you're in good company! Best of luck on you adventures! Keep That Jeanne out of trouble! Oh and don't you forget you owe me a hug handsome guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aawww Jessica (blushing) I aways save the best hugs for you. I am so excited to share my adventures with you. I will keep my eye on Miss Jeanne and make sure I always smile for her.

      Delete
  4. Morning Nic.. you need to have an Adventure and we can supply it foreign lands, give you a great deal on Travel arrangements, you could even meet up with family .. e-mail me Nic sending you a private message we will meet sooner or later :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one