Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My new Facebook page!!

Hi y'all!
I am VERY excited to tell you my news!
 I have my own facebook page!

You can link to it here
https://www.facebook.com/#!/NikTheAdventurer  

It would sure make me smile if you would go there and "LIKE" my page or leave me a comment. 








I have promised Miss Jeanne to be safe when I post and talk to people on facebook and to always let her know who is on my friends list.  I made her these three promises.

I promise to only listen to good things on facebook
and always smile
I promise to always smile at the good things I see
I promise to only say nice things on facebook that will
make people smile

I am SO excited!  I hope to see you there

Keep Smiling
Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one