Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mimi gets new clothes

I am loving my new mobile photo studio aka Mimi! It is so convenient to have all of my photo equipment and props with me ALL of the time. My new mobile PHOTO BOOTH with all of its boa's, hats, funky flowers and tiaras fit inside perfectly!

Even though there was NOTHING boring about Mimi the red van, I do think she needed a little bling. Some new clothes, if you will.


Isn't she purdy? Thanks to Mark at SignMart in Mineola, you rock!

The thing I love the most about location photography is all of the new beautiful places I get to explore and the incredible natural light. Now I get to explore those places from a pretty shiny red van AND yay now I get to take all of my stuff with me! I know I mentioned this already, but I am pretty darned excited.

I just got back from a trip to the Boston area. It was fabulous! The trip started with a crushed camera lens (thank you AAirlines) but ended with a new lens and some great photos. I will start posting soon.

Capture a memory
Jeanne


- Posted by Jeanne from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one