Thursday, September 20, 2012

Metal Street Art Day 4 & 5

Good morning!
Yesterday was a little crazy and I didn't get my daily photo in.  SO today you get two days at once, lucky you *wink*
I thought I would take a break from the "manhole cover" metal and share a few other metal utilty matkers I found in Plymouth, MA          Day 4



I am not really sure what this is.  Some kind of alarm maybe??  Any thoughts?




Day 5


Not sure what I like the most about this, the blue and rust contrast or the texture of the surrounding concrete. 


 


Look up, look down, look all around....Interesting things lay on the
ground

Keep snappin'
Jeanne
~~All of the photos on this blog
are protected by copyright and are the property of Jeanne May and Brick Road
Photo. Thank you for not reproducing them without permission.~~ www.brickroadphoto.com

 


 


1 comment:

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one