Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Banner


As I have been setting up Brick Road Photo digitally I keep seeing
"you need a banner"..."you need a banner"...."you need a banner"
Something that identifies Brick Road Photo on and off line. A banner is different than a logo....hmmmmm
WELL here is what I came up with.....Brick Road Photo's "banner"
What do you think?
The black and white version should look great against the bright red paint on the van.
The sepia will be on most of the print advertising. LOVE it!
The boots picture is one of my favorites so it seemed like the obvious choice. It is of my niece's boots. It is one of the first pictures I took when I decided to take photography to the next level, and more importantly it makes me smile every time I look at it. It reminds me of a very special time with family.
The "banner" will be making an appearance on MIMI the red van, (see Mobile Fun post) my FB page, e-newsletters, business cards and of course my website.
BTW....If you haven't seen my website, please go to www.brickroadphoto.com and take a look.
Hey and while you are there, please click on the Facebook emblem and "like" my Facebook page. FB is where I will be posting highlights from events and photo sessions, as well as seasonal and special offers.
I can't wait to share more exciting Brick Road Photo news with you.
Jeanne
Posted by Brick Road Photo, Jeanne May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one