Monday, August 13, 2012

Mobile fun!

Hi all!
Some pretty exciting things going on at Brick Road Photo this week. Today I picked up my new mobile photo studio and photo booth. Isn't she a beauty?




These are the two very handsome Longhorn Ford guys that helped me. Who also happen to be my son's Robert and Jeremy. So happy they work at such a nice place.




Tomorrow we are headed to Dallas to pick up the new photo booth printer.
Photo booths are SO much fun at weddings, birthdays and special events. They are also a great fundraiser for community and school groups.
I can't wait to share some photo booth pictures with you!
Check it out at www.brickroadphoto.com
Be sure to like us on FB while you are there.
Jeanne
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one