Monday, August 6, 2012

A new addition!

Hi all!
I am very excited to announce the birth of my new little one. I am sure you are all anxious to find out what it is and I am proud to announce

IT IS A WEBSITE !!

Ok what did you think it was... Really? *wink*

When you get a chance please visit www.brickroadphoto.com and let me know what you think. You can also "like" us on FaceBook now.

Little Samantha here plans on keeping a close eye on everything and keeping y'all posted on how this new little business develops.


Brick Road Photo has some exciting things going on, including some great fall promotions and a new mobile photo booth for events and parties.
Stay tuned...and keep snapping'
Jeanne
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one