Saturday, April 14, 2012

The challenge continues

A month ago I was inspired by a friend to post a photo a day. (thank you Diane) It has been a great experience! I have started seriously loving my camera again and have remembered how much I enjoy and love photography. The creativity is flowing again! Woohoo!
I will be continuing the photo a day challenge on my new photography blog page www.brickroadphoto.blogspot.com. If you have been following the posts on my personal blog www.itsasimplelittleblog.blogspot.com  
Please come on over to www.brickroadphoto.blogspot.com and follow me. I will still be posting (boring) life updates on the "simple" blog page, but as my business "brickroadphoto" grows I need to separate things a bit.
SO the challenge continues AND East Texas is just waiting to be photographed!
Bring it on! I would love to have y'all along for the ride.



These boots are made for walkin' ...



Have a safe and fun weekend. My friends to the north, keep an eye to the sky and be safe.
Jeanne
Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one