Thursday, June 14, 2012

The guys

My photo of the day is actually photoS of the day
I decided it was time for family pictures while we were all together this last week. The big guys weren't as thrilled as I was to "capture the moment".

Here is Jesse, Shaun's nephew, entertaining the big guys so they will lighten up a little bit and have their picture taken. He is such a cutie!


He is now entertaining me and his mom. Told you he was cute..


Not sure what this conversation was about but I LOVE the result


AND my all time favorite....What a handsome bunch of guys


We had a great time while celebrating Shaun's dads 70th birthday.

Sure love these guys
Thanks for your help Jesse *wink*

(Aunt) Jeanne

Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one