Sunday, June 3, 2012

Curiosity

My photo of the day was taken by Sam T (thanks Sam) of her daughter J. We were at her brothers baseball game. J was very curious about my camera, and wanted to know if she could "see her brother through there". Here we are trying. Since there is no image on the view screen on the back of my camera until after you have taken the picture, it was quite a challenge to figure out what she was seeing through that teeny tiny view finder. As soon as she said she saw her brother we snapped the picture and she was thrilled! Clapping followed. When we looked at the image through the view screen, it was of the power poles, and she was still thrilled! Such a sweetie.


She is such a doll. I hope to get to do some fun pictures with J and her brother J soon. They are the sweetest family.
Thanks again Sam

Keep snapping
Jeanne
- Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me HaPpY! Please leave one